Last Modified: September 9, 2022
Strategic Pharmacy Initiatives LLC (“SPI” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Some services and experiences in the Site and/or the Services require you to provide information for it to function. If you do not wish to provide the required information, you will not be able to use certain features.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Neither our Site nor the Services are intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site or the Services. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us. See Contact Information.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The personal information that we receive about you depends on the context of your interactions with the Site and/or the Services, how you configure your account, and the choices that you make, including your privacy settings. Personal information that you provide may also depend upon what services or experiences you use, your location, and applicable law. Thus, we may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site or the Services. When you access or use the Site or register with or use the Services, we may automatically collect or ask you provide information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, business name, account identification numbers, passwords, and/or credit card information, information about your preferences and interests, and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
• About your internet connection, IP address, geo-location data, the equipment you use to access the Site, the Services and usage details, and a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Site, and the site you exit to;
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as technical or device-specific information such as your browser type, computer type, computer or device operating system, your search queries, internet service provider, and technical information about your means of accessing the Site or the Services; and/or
• Traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site or the Services.
We may collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us directly or through the use of interactive or feedback functions on the Site or the Services. See Information You Provide to Us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Site or the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. See Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection and Tracking Technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners. See Related Third-Parties.
4. Information You Provide to Us
The information we may collect on or through our Site or the Services may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site or the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, the Services, subscribing to our service, posting material, commenting or contributing to the Site or the Services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site or the Services.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Site or the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site or the Services.
• Your search queries on the Site or the Services.
Additionally, you also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site or the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Site, the Services, or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages and/or you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site or the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. If you believe that your User Contribution has been viewed by an unauthorized person, please contact us. See Contact Information.
5. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection and Tracking Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site or access and use the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Site or the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Site, and the site you exit to, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site or the Services.
• Information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
• Metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
• Real-time information about the location of your device.
• Personal Information.
If you do not want us to collect this information from the Site, do not use the Site.
If you do not want us to collect this information from or through the Services, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. Note, however, that opting out of the Services’ collection of location information will cause their location based features to be disabled.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service. See How We Use Your Information.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Site, the Services, and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit SPI, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
When you use the Site, the Services, or their content, certain third parties may provide us with information about you or your device, including those you specifically request or authorize or with which you are affiliated. Accordingly, we may collect such information:
• When you sign into a third-party service with your account or when you connect your account to a third-party service.
• From your service providers. If you choose to sync a non-SPI account/service with your account, we will receive information from that account/service according to your settings with that account/service.
• From communication providers & social networks. If you give us permission, we may collect information from email providers, communication providers and social networks.
When you use the Site, the Services, or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
• Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
• Online Learning Platforms.
• Your mobile device manufacturer.
• Your mobile service provider.
We do not control any third parties’ tracking technologies or how the collected information may be used, so please be aware of such risks when clicking on third party advertisements of links. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible third-party provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
8. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following way and for the following reasons:
• To present our Site, the Services and their contents to you.
• To create your account.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To respond to customer service requests from you and support your needs.
• To personalize your experience on the Site and/or the Services.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To aggregate user information to better understand our user’s needs.
• To solicit feedback to improve our products and services.
• To run our promotions, surveys, and sales.
• To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Site, when Service updates are available, and/or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site and/or the Services.
• To enable us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Site or the Services.
• To improve the Site or Services interface, experience, or functionality.
• To tailor our content to engage with the interested online community.
• To analyze your use of the Site or Services and gather feedback to allow us to improve the Site or Services and the overall user experience.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any misuse of the Site and/or the Services.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, or to respond to inquiries, questions, or requests. By providing SPI with your email address, you agree to opt in to our mailing list, and you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, and notifications when new content, products, or services are available. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions within each communication. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
9. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide to us:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SPI’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by SPI about our Site or Service users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• When you connect with a partner or vendor that integrates with our Services. You may be provided with offers, products, and services from third-party companies who integrate with our Services (“Platform Partner”). If you choose to interact with a Platform Partner, apply for their services or offerings or otherwise link or sync your account to a Platform Partner’s product or service, you consent and direct us to share your information, including Personal Information, to the Platform Partner providing the service or offering. For example, when we send your Personal Information to partners in order to generate offers for you to review, when we send your application information directly to our partners, or when we send you to the partner’s site for you to provide the information directly to them. In some cases, if you click through to go to a Platform Partner’s site, you will automatically be sending your Personal Information to that Platform Partner. When this happens, you will still have to submit your application on the Platform Partner’s site. Remember that any information you provide to a Platform Partner, whether through us or on your own, will be subject to their privacy practices and terms and conditions.
• When you connect to your social media account. Some of our features enable you to connect to a social media account or share information on social media platforms, like Facebook and Twitter. Any information you choose to share on social media may potentially be visible to a global audience and will be subject to the social media provider's privacy policies (not this Policy). You should take care only to share information on social media that you are comfortable sharing.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SPI, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
10. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over certain uses and disclosures of your information:
A. Tracking Technologies and Advertising
B. Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (account registration form). You can also always opt-out by logging into the Site and/or the Services, as the case may be, and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
C. Location Information
You can choose whether or not to allow the Services to collect and use real time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Services may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
D. Promotional Offers from SPI
If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (account registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Site and/or the Services, as the case may be, and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E. Targeted Advertising
If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out in the same manner as described above. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. You can adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
F. Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out. You can opt-out by logging into the Site and/or the Services, as the case may be, and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
11. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Site or the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Site or the Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site or Service users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site or the Services, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions.
We maintain measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
That said, the safety and security of your information ultimately depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site or the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site or the Services like message boards or comment sections. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site or the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or mobile platforms is not completely secure. We make no guarantees on the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Site or the Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or the Services.
Unless you specifically ask us to delete your personal information, we retain your personal information as long as it is necessary to comply with our data retention requirements and provide you with services and the benefits of the Site and/or the Services. However, even if you request a deletion, we may be required to maintain your information for as long as necessary to (i) comply with our legal or regulatory compliance needs (e.g. maintaining records of transactions you have made with us); (ii) to exercise, establish or defend legal claims; and/or (iii) to protect against fraudulent or abusive activity on our service.
There may be occasions where we are unable to fully delete, anonymize, or de-identify your information due to technical, legal, regulatory compliance or other operational reasons. Where this is the case, we will take reasonable measures to securely isolate your personal information from any further processing until such time as we are able to delete, anonymize, or de-identify it.
16. Contact Information
Strategic Pharmacy Initiatives, LLC
12070 Converse Rd.
Plain City, Ohio 43064
© 2022 Strategic Pharmacy Initiatives LLC. “The Pharmacist Provider™” is a trademark of Strategic Pharmacy Initiatives LLC.